Les Haswell Consulting Ltd. makes use of its experience of the industry sectors in the concept development, organization and management of:
A blend of industry knowledge and event organisation and management experience, almost unique in the Energy Industries ensures that Les Haswell Consulting Ltd is able assist in the development of concept/structure and content of an event and to offer a complete, turnkey package which includes:
EVENTS | TRACK RECORD
Les Haswell’s initial involvement in events began while working with the Energy Industries Council, organising regular seminars and presentations for the council’s Scottish membership. These included:
- A series of “Doing business with….” presentations by major operators and engineering contractors,
- a number of “Business Opportunities in….” presentations by UKT&I,
- a series of “Understanding FPAL” workshops.
Les Haswell was responsible for the organisation and management of a number of events within the energy industries when working with LOGIC.
Les was responsible for delivering:
- LOGIC’s Southern North Sea Conference and Share Fair in Norwich in 2003. This involved recruiting senior industry keynote speakers for the morning conference, and companies to present from the Share Fair booths in the late morning and afternoon. Flyers were designed and distributed and delegates registered (over 200 for each event). Having secured a suitable venue, all related arrangements, catering, accommodation, etc were made with the hotel. A sub-contractor was appointed to design the layout of the booths, erect them and provide audio visual equipment for the event. Feedback forms were designed and distributed, and a feedback report submitted.
- LOGIC’s Southern North Sea Conference and Share Fair in Norwich in 2004.
- Two UK/Norway Share Fairs in 2003, one in Aberdeen and one in Newcastle, with the scope of work being similar to the above.
The company has organised events such as:
- A road show event, focusing on “Business opportunities in the Oil & Gas industry in Trinidad”, the roadshow presented in Aberdeen, Newcastle and London in December 2004.
- UK/Norway Share Fair event which was attended by over 200 delegates in March 2005.
- An Alarm Management Seminar for a UK based software engineering company.
- A two day networking meeting in Aberdeen, with a view to forming collaborative working arrangements between Norwegian and UK SMEs, who see potential to win more business by mutually supporting each other their respective home markets.
- A series of four Health, Safety, Security & Environment workshops in Tripoli, Algiers, Lagos and Aberdeen. The Aberdeen event attracted over 20 senior delegates from Africa to a 2 day event, while the events in Tripoli & Algiers attracted around 50/60 representatives of national and international oil & gas operators to hear presentations from UK SME companies. The Lagos event was attended by over 120 Nigerian delegates.All parties involved found the format of these events innovative, and some SMEs left the countries with firm enquiries.
- UK/Norway Supply Chain Event 2006 with presentations from leading Norwegian Operators and contractors being made to the UK supply chain.
- Facilitated an “Oil & Gas Opportunities in the Americas” roadshow, which presented in Norwich, Aberdeen, Newcastle & London.
- A “Wet Gas Metering” Seminar for a US/UK client.